INTRODUCING 1-YEAR TIRE ROAD HAZARD PROTECTIONOn Select Sumitomo, Multi-Mile, Delta, Eldorado, National & Towmax Tires
TBC Brands 1-Year Road Hazard Protection Plan
Drive in confidence and peace of mind while on the road with your worry-free tire purchase! Introducing a full 1-Year Road Hazard Protection Plan on select passenger, CUV, SUV, light truck, all-terrain, and ST radial product lines. This Plan is backed by Automotive Business Solutions (ABS), the premier administrator of warranty solutions in the automotive aftermarket, to assist in providing a robust and convenient program to drivers. Beginning on June 1, 2020, consumers who purchase select Sumitomo Tires, Multi-Mile, Delta, Eldorado, National* passenger and/or light truck product lines or the Towmax Vanguard ST Radial trailer tire line will receive the Protection Plan at no added cost!
KEY PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Full 1-Year Protection Plan effective on tire(s) purchased on or after June 1, 2020
- Convenient website to process claims with easy upload features!
- Fast Reimbursement Processing – no need to wait for that check!
- Access to ASE Certified Customer Service Representatives to quickly assist with questions and facilitate a smooth claim process
- Retailers and Consumers may visit the program website for specific state regulations.
KEY PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY DETAILS
- Coverage is valid for the twelve (12) months from the purchase date or within the first 2/32nds of an inch of treadwear, whichever occurs first (coverage is non-transferrable).
- Coverage and potential reimbursement is up to 100% of the original purchase price of the tire. The end consumer will be responsible for any taxes, mounting, balancing, or any other miscellaneous fees.
– For non-trailer tires, coverage includes both replacement and repair coverage (maximum of $20 per repair, limit two occurrences per tire).
– For the Towmax Vanguard, coverage includes tire replacement only.
- Road Hazard coverage covers consumers travelling in the U.S. and Canada only.
- Consumers will be requested to provide a copy of their original invoice to be eligible for service and return to the original place of purchase.
- All claims must be submitted for reimbursement within 60 days of the date that the tire(s) were replaced. Failure to submit the required invoices within 60 days will void the claim.
For complete coverage details regarding your recent tire purchase, please refer to the corresponding tire brand brochures below:
- Sumitomo Tires, Delta Tire, Eldorado Tire, or Multi-Mile Tires
- Towmax Vanguard ST Radial Trailer Tire
- National Tire – Distributed exclusively by National Tire Warehouse (NTW)
FOR STATE SPECIFIC RIGHTS, FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS, SELECT YOUR STATE LINK ON https://tireprotection.net/tbc/index.html
|Program Administrator: 1-888-450-2808|
|Protection Center Fax Number: 1-855-765-5696|
|Protection Center Email Address: email@example.com|
|Protection Program Website: https://tireprotection.net/tbc/index.html|
|Protection Center Mailing Address:
Road Hazard Plan, P.O. Box 33535, Denver, CO 80233
|Protection Center Hours:
8AM–8PM Mon.–Fri.; Sat. 9AM–6PM (Eastern Time);
Closed on Sundays & Holidays