Palm Beach Gardens, FL – July 10, 2020 – TBC Brands, one of the largest distributors of private brand tires in North America, is pleased to announce a Road Hazard Protection Plan effective June 1, 2020 on select consumer and trailer tire lines.
The one year tire road hazard protection plan is backed by Automotive Business Solutions (ABS), the premier administrator of warranty solutions in the automotive aftermarket, to assist in providing a robust and convenient program. Beginning June 1, 2020, customers who purchase select Delta, Eldorado, Multi-Mile, National* and Sumitomo Tires passenger and light truck product lines or the Power King Towmax Vanguard ST Radial trailer tire line will receive the Protection Plan at no added cost.
Benefits of the Plan include:
- Coverage for twelve (12) months from the purchase date or within the first 2/32nds of an inch of tread wear, whichever occurs first
- Free tire replacement up to the retail price of the eligible tire
- Flat tire repair reimbursement up to $20 for non-trailer tires
- ST Radial coverage includes replacement only
- User-friendly website for processing claims with simple upload features
- Convenient program website outlining state regulations
- Access to ASE Certified Customer Service Representatives to quickly assist with questions and facilitate a smooth claim process
- Fast reimbursement processing
“We’re excited to provide added value and enhanced protection to select products within the TBC Brands portfolio at no additional cost to our customers or end users,” said Jon Vance, Senior Vice President of Product Marketing for TBC Corporation. “With this hassle-free Road Hazard Protection Plan, dealers will be able to offer the extra benefits of replacement and repair coverages while end users would be able to take advantage of a smooth, fast reimbursement claim process, if necessary.”
* The National brand is exclusively distributed by National Tire Wholesale (NTW) retailers.
# # #
Contact: Jamie Levin
About TBC Brands
TBC Brands LLC is one of the largest distributors of private brand tires in North America. The Company has been recognized for its underlying commitment to quality, safety, and value. Through their proprietary brands, TBC Brands is able to provide independent wholesale and retail customers access to an unparalleled range of consumer and commercial products. For more information, visit www.tbcbrands.com.
About TBC Corporation
For more than 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America’s largest marketers of automotive replacement tires through a multi-channel strategy, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC provides customers top tier brands and automotive maintenance and repair services with the underlying mission to exceed customer expectations. TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico through TBC Brands, National Tire Wholesale (NTW), TBC International, and TBC de Mexico. Additionally, TBC responds to the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 700 company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands Tire Kingdom® Service Centers, Merchant’s® Tire & Auto Service Centers, and NTB® Tire & Service Centers. TBC, through a subsidiary, also owns the Big O Tires® and Midas® franchise systems.